Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Breezy Day Style

Today was one of those weird spring days where it’s warm in direct sunlight, but there’s a breeze that’s kind of bitter and cold if you’re in the shade. I spent my morning and early afternoon running errands, so I wore a springy dress with leggings and a sweater to keep warm. Still, as I was sitting in the shade on a stone bench waiting for my car to get called at the car wash, I kind of wished I had worn a jacket and a scarf!
IMG_7928
Dress: Converse One Star via Target
I have a lot of the Converse One Star line in my closet…they just make some great clothes! The dresses are always perfect because they are cute, but not too overly girly, so they’re easy to wear casual.
IMG_7930
Sweater: Gap. Leggings: Target.
IMG_7931
Shoes: Target.
I had these shoes in black as well, but I seem to have lost them…I can’t even remember the last time I wore them! Sad.
IMG_7936
Belt: Target
IMG_7960
This is Domino…she wanted to get in on the blog action, too.
It’s a really nice day out despite being a little cold, so I’m going to go sit outside while I study for my exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment