Friday, April 6, 2012

Sister Friends!

IMG_8143
I wore this outfit to the Good Friday service at my church tonight. I had spent most of the morning and early afternoon helping my mom paint our living room (I’m helping her redecorate for the first time in 12 years!) so I wanted to wear something easy but cute. Luckily I have my trusty triple-barrel curler which is perfect for day-two (and sometimes even day-three!) hair.

IMG_8144 
Top: eci New York via Macy’s. Jeans: Old Navy. Shoes: Target.

IMG_8152
I love how flowy this top is, and the cute floral detail, too. Plus, you really can’t beat this pretty berry color.

IMG_8146
Oh, and look who stopped by! My sister, Megan. I have tried to get her into my blog post once before, but she refused. But this time I made her, because you just can’t miss those fantastic pants she’s wearing. I swear, I’m going to steal them out of her closet when she’s not looking.

IMG_8150 
Here we are being clever and silly…

Megan’s outfit: Top: Old Navy. Jeans: Vera Wang for Kohl’s. Sandals: Steve Madden via DSW.

IMG_8148

7 comments:

  1. Do my toes always look like that?!! Also, I told you my hair was gross. Other than that, sister fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I didn't take any of your hair close up...you're welcome!

      Delete
    2. It still looks icky. I wish it could have been down for my Dresses and Curls debut.

      Delete
    3. Okay...wear it down for Easter and you can make another appearance!

      Delete
  2. I adore yous shoes! and ofcourse old navy jeans are my favourite jeans along side new look jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the color in your outfits! so fun!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love spring, because I get to wear lots of colorful things :)

      Delete