Monday, March 7, 2016

Wine time

Happy Monday!

Okay, I get it, Mondays are rarely happy. But today was a happy Monday, because I got to see my best friend!



After work, I met her for happy hour at our favorite wine cafe, where glasses of wine are only $5 before 5pm every day of the week! You really can't beat that.

Blazer: Maurice's. Top: Old Navy. Pants: Old Navy.

By the way, if you've read this blog in the past, you might recognize that mammoth cactus in the background. It made an appearance in a couple of my old posts, most recently in April of 2012, and look how much smaller it was back then:

I do miss the Agave that used to live next to it, though (rest in peace, little buddy!)



This blazer is just so nice. Spring has come far too early here in Arizona, with temperatures already in the mid-80's most days. But this is nice and lightweight so I can wear it comfortably even when it's warm outside. Granted, it won't be comfortable to wear in mid-July when it's 118 and I just want to lie spread-eagle on a cold, concrete floor in a dark, air-conditioned room, but...well, nothing is comfortable in that kind of heat!


Bag: Target.

I got this ages ago as a school bag, and it's the perfect size for carrying to work now. I can fit books, papers, files, and even my laptop if I need it, plus there's plenty of room to carry my lunch inside instead of having another bag to lug in with me.

Watch: Target

I think I'd like to start every week the way I did this one, with a glass of chardonnay, hanging out with one of my favorite people on earth!

Earrings: gift (from my best friend!)

I've realized that in my last two posts, I have a sort of lilac-and-navy theme going! I'm going to need to switch it up of the next outfit I post, even though I've been loving this color combination lately! We'll see...hopefully on my next post you'll see me in something completely different. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment