Thursday, March 29, 2012

Girls, What’s My Weakness?

I like to pretend that I’m a classy lady. I can dress up in pretty floral skirts and put flowers in my hair all I want, though. It doesn’t change the fact that when all is said and done, the chances are pretty high that I will dance around my house rapping Salt-N-Pepa’s “Shoop” Ellen Degeneres Style at the top of my lungs.

IMG_8096
You might recognize this skirt from a previous post…this is my example of dressing it down! I love how versatile it is. [Also: my next-door neighbors had construction workers on their roof, hence the change of scenery!]

IMG_8098 
Cardigan: Old Navy. Top: Target. Skirt: Old Navy.Shoes: Target.

IMG_8107
Necklace: Forever 21.

IMG_8112
And there’s the aforementioned flower in my hair! I can’t remember where I got this, because I’ve had it for years…but it made my day-two, slightly greasy hair a little better :)

2 comments: