Saturday, March 10, 2012

Long Time, No See

Okay, so I have slacked big time over the last week. I have a long list of excuses to throw at you for not blogging since last Saturday, too! 1. It was the last week of school before spring break (!!) which meant that I spent most of my time studying and doing homework. 2. It was the first week of Spring Training, so if I wasn’t studying/in class, I was at a baseball game!! I went to 4 games this week…so much fun. 3. My camera battery died and I lost the charger. I finally found it today. Spoiler alert: It was in the bathroom closet. Naturally.

Well, I charged up my battery and took some pictures, and now to make up for my absence, I have not one, but two outfits to show!

Day 1: Friday

IMG_7991 
I’m not going to lie: I was really lacking the cute factor this week for the most part. I went quite a few days without washing my hair (My Mariners baseball cap was my best friend) and I spent most of my time in hoodies and jeans. I don’t think I even knew how to pronounce the word “makeup.” So when I finally made an attempt to look cute, I figured, how better to do it than with a girly floral dress?

IMG_7992
Dress: Target. Cardigan: Old Navy. Leggings: Target. Belt: Target. Necklace: Forever 21.

IMG_7995 
Shoes: Nine West.

Day 2: Saturday.

Remember how I said I went to 4 games this week? Well, the fourth one was tonight! The Mariners were playing the Arizona Diamondbacks. As a true baseball fan, I believe it’s an abomination to wear a dress or skirt to a baseball game, so it was all casual for me…

IMG_8009
Top: Target. Jeans: Old Navy. Shoes: Target. Cardigan: Gap.

IMG_8013 
Bad news, guys…I can’t remember where I got this necklace! I’ve had it for a few years, and the one main flaw in jewelry is that it doesn’t have a tag to remind you where you bought it, like clothes do.

IMG_8014 
My best friend is a Diamondbacks fan (I am, too, except when they’re playing the Mariners!) so I had to represent my Mariners with this cute hair bow. It was made by one of my sister’s coworkers! I am not sure if she has an Etsy shop or if she sells online, but as soon as I find out, I will put the info up in case anybody is interested.

In case you were wondering, the Mariners won 7-1, so the bow was clearly a good luck charm!

I promise I won’t go another week without posting! I’m on spring break, which means I will have more time to dress up and take pictures. Check back soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it about a year ago and I wish they'd bring it back, I'd buy it in every color!

      Delete